A Late Post and a New Week

Let's see, what happened last week fit to discuss. The work week was a blur. I did not really accomplish anything, no projects assigned, just in limbo. I often go up to the lunch room alone, I wake up early person, and eat earlier than most of the people at work. But, sometimes, I am joined by co-workers if they eat at the same time. This is nice, it takes my attention away from my thoughts. It slows lunch down for I usually just eat and go. 

I was supposed to go to Charminar, a building that represents Hyderabad and holds a mosque, on Sunday. But a dinner took me away, so I was unable to. Next Sunday, perhaps. I did, however, run Saturday morning. There is a park, KBR.





Running in India is particularly hard because sidewalks are few and far between. Parks are one of the few ways to get consistent space to run. KBR has two paths, inside and outside. The inside path is short and there is a fee to enter the park. The outside path is free, and longer.  I have run both. The inside is around 4.5 km, the outside 7.5 km.  I will run the outside again, but maybe a different park this next week.

Comments