Long Time No See...

 It has been a while since I've written anything on here, but that doesn't mean nothing has happened.


At work we had an Iftar celebration several weeks back. Iftar is the breaking of the fast during Ramadan. A special food around this season is Haleem.  Haleem is a gravy of sorts. Meat cooked all day until it is basically a liquid then mixed with flour, wheat groats, spices, and as you can see in the picture, with cashews and ghee on top. It is very rich and thick.




The party itself was full of people. People brought there kids to work, they were running around the office all day in waiting for the party. The two floors then emptied out for the party itelf. It was held in the cafeteria upstairs and every department brought something.






My favorite was the shawarma. I do love a good shawarma. The next day I has another shawarma, That did not sit well with me and I had to stay home from work for the week.

But work has been getting busier, but the project is almost done. I've been writing some API's. Connecting to the databases and returning things to the frontend.

All in all not to hard. Some interesting issues here and there but that's he way it goes. 







Comments